Friday, August 27, 2010

First Tooth

First tooth broke through today! It is her bottom front left one. It has been raised and white for the past couple of days, and she has been drooling and drooling.

She also has had a terrible runny nose, something she's never had before and because Monkey Man and I both had colds over the weekend, I assumed it was that. She also had a small diaper rash...and Monkey Man also had one (he has super sensative skin and many foods he eats besides gluten can give him a diaper rash pretty quick, just not as severe/long lasting).
Thinking she and he might be sharing some kind of a bacterial infection, I stripped all of my diapers. If you want to know about that, click here. It is quite a bit of work to do an entire stash for two kids.
How wrong I was. She was simply getting a tooth! Yeah for Rosebud!

4 comments:

Esther said...

Such a big girl! Love that smile.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest smile! Grandmommy

CM said...

Oh, she is so adorable...and getting BIG!

Kim M said...

I love how some doctors say a runny nose is not related to cutting teeth, but ask any mom!

She certainly is a cutie!